Wednesday, February 11, 2009

brothers under the sun

Interpret und Komponist: Bryan Adams

Album: Spirit

Jahr:2002

Immer und immer wieder lese ich deine Zeilen Großer. Danke.

I had a dream - of the wide open prairie I had a dream - of the pale morning sky I had a dream - that we flew on golden wings And we were the same - just the same - you and I - Follow your heart - little child of the west wind Follow the voice - that's calling you home Follow your dreams - but always, remember me I am your brother - under the sun

We are like birds of a feather - We are two hearts joined together - We will be forever as one - My brother under the sun -

Wherever you hear - the wind in the canyon - Wherever you see - the buffalo run - Wherever you go - I'll be there beside you - Cos you are my brother - my brother under the sun

We are like birds of a feather - We are two hearts joined together - We will be forever as one - My brother under the sun

From Brothers under the sun

From Brothers under the sun

No comments: